Below are links to the presentations given at the 2017 AGM:
Given below are links to the presentations given at the AGM
- Radio Spectrum Management - Dr Tommy Chee, Principal Planner, Radio Spectrum Management
- UFB and RBI - Gerard Linstrom, Stakeholder Communications Manager, Chorus
- Internet NZ Update - Jordan Carter, Chief Executive, Internet NZ
- National Broadband Map – Its benefits for smaller ISPs- Jay Daley, Chief Executive, NZRS Ltd
- Broadband World Forum 2015 - Mark Frater, Head of Design, Compass Communications
Copper local loop prices for ISPs are increasing by 26.5% overnight! ($23.52 to $29.75). This is going to be a real kick in the guts for service providers who have invested millions of dollars in copper local loop unbundling.
Thanks to some financial support from ISPANZ, Mark Frater, president of ISPANZ will be attending Broadband World Forum 2015 to be held in London in October 2015.